“Swiss” Storage vessels/tanks are simple vessels used for storing liquids, solutions or pharmaceutical raw material and other chemicals. These general purpose vessels are made of stainless steel, fibre glass, titanium, galvanized steel etc. and are used by a number of industries to store various substances and solutions. Storage tanks/vessels can either be horizontal or vertical in their orientation. Horizontal storage vessel is generally mounted on stands or saddles and have an access port either at the bottom or at the top. Vertical storage tanks are erected vertically and have access ports at bottom. These specialized tanks can either be placed above or underground, depending on the construction of the storage facility. The thickness of wall of these tanks/vessels also determine their application or use; while single wall storage tanks can be used for general application, double walled tanks/vessel are used for high pressure considerations.
- Sturdy Construction with LID/without LID.
- Available Size- 10 Ltrs To 5000 Ltrs.
- MOC S.S 304/316/316L.
- Recommended for Storing Chemicals Syrups, Pesticides, Food Products etc.
- Option: Jacketed with Heating Arrangement.
- Cylindrical / Spherical.
- With Stirrer / Homogenizer.
- Legs with/ without Castor Wheel.